– Job Description –
- Switchboard and reception
- Administration: reply to e-mails, make bookings, check out prospective tenant files, etc.
- Show the flats
- Learn the software we use for invoicing and the creation and follow-up of tenant files
- Filing, indexing
- Sales (distribution of flyers, open days, etc.)
- Flat management and preparation
– Skills Required –
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Open Office)
- Fluent English essential
This officially approved training course aims to teach you the basics of rental property management, law, company management and communications.
You will be based in one residence but may be sent to other sites as needed.